Sometimes in life... it seems that nothing ever changes. And you get kind of bored. But you're content. OTHER times in life- it seems that EVERYTHING is changing at ONCE and you're flying by the seat of your pants!
Well, this week has been one of those- and it's not stoppin!
Jon moved to Vicksburg, Mississippi last Saturday. Yep- we're back. I had to stay behind for my students dress rehearsals AND... a pre-op appointment.
After talking with my Dr. we decided to postpone the surgery until Monday. The main reason being that my older brother, Danny, graduates from med school on Friday and I REALLY wanna be there! He's worth it, yanno?
But thank you for all of your prayers and support. I know everything will work out.
So, I drove to Mississippi LAST night... we're here for ONE more day.
(Check out those rain clouds, huh? Pretty crazy rainstorms on the way over)

And then tomorrow we drive to Milwaukee! Hahaha I think we're gonna make it to all 48 states by the end of the year ;)
But here is Mississippi! It sure does feel good to be back. The pace of life is so much slower....
Welcome to our tiny little place... it was all furnished- so we only had to bring a few things!
Charming and quaint - just like you said! I look forward to visiting!
ReplyDeleteThe house Looks nice. That would be super! I hope you will soon get over it.
ReplyDeleteThe way you two move around so quickly we might have to consider a tracking device. Just enjoy the 'gypsy life' to the max and keep blogging it!
ReplyDeleteAw, your place is small, but it's super charming. I hope it's not as ghetto as your last place in Mississippi!
ReplyDeleteWow. Wirlwind is right! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete