Sunday, January 16, 2011

There's been a mur-duh in Savannuh...

Well... it wasn't Savannah. It was New York City.
Little Italy to be precise.
And Pepi Roni was murdered in his Italian restaurant "La Speranza"...
It was quite the night of pasta, pistols, and passion.
Meet Angel Roni and her no good French boyfriend Bo Jalais...
Here is Marco Roni, the aspiring World Cup player-
 and crazy Clair Voyant... the semi-psychic Gypsy.
 Pepi's grieving widow, Mama Rosa-
and the Roni Family's saintly friend, Father Al Fredo.
And the party wouldn't have been complete without Rocco Scarfazzi and his fiance Tara Misu. 
We won't give away who the murderer was...
but watch your back if you're ever in a room with these cronies!

3 comments:

  1. Cracks me up - the "Roni" family! Any relation to your sister???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things. 1. Love your costumes. 2. I am simply amazed at all the places you guys have been. 3. I love, love, love the pictures at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures and your new blog design. ...I think my friend is the girl in the top picture, Angel Roni...Her maiden name is Kelsey Wagstaff, I can't remember her married name. Is this her?

    ReplyDelete