Friday, April 15, 2011

Sometimes you gotta dance...

So I watched this video on YouTube yesterday...
It's a Baptist congregation that got together in downtown Houston for one of those flash mob dance things (which by they way are SOOO cool and it's my lifelong ambition to be in one!) and then they donated all their shoes to kids in need.
My favorite is the old man at 4:17... so cute.
Pretty cool.
Feeling a little inspired....
I then found MYSELF dancing in the living room.
But let's be honest,
this happens quite frequently...
"Dance, even if you have no where to do it but your living room."
-Mary Schmich

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!! I needed that! It just tickled my funny bone to see all those pictures of you dancing in your living room. Gee, I miss you doing that here!!
    Yep, Don't you EVER stop dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet I could do that when I was 7 years old maybe. Do you have fewer bones than the rest of us? A true 'flexible flyer'! DO KEEP ON DANCING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad we didnt plan something like that on our mission...except maybe the Poles would think we were really off our rocker...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the technicalities of dancing, but you look pretty good. You've god some height, too! (And I love that your hair is flowing around your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those pics! I love that you and Jon have never stopped dancing. I love seeing how you guys still perform, way to go!!! I'm still a living room dancer myself. Someday I'll get back into more dance though, I MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete