Sunday, July 17, 2011

The End of An Era...

My Ode to the Chosen One

OH, Harry Potter, Harry Potter-
you've come to a close.
You did it, you're done
You've beaten all your foes.

You've been with us now
For a great decade+ run,
And I still can't believe it...
The movies are done.

You've caused happiness, drama,
Magic, suspense,
Adventure, action
And have been oh so intense!

There were many a nights
I'd read your books and snuggle-
I'm still in denial that
I am a Muggle.

Book 1 -you made me interested,
Book 2- you hooked me then.
Book 3- I had to read you twice
Because it made my head spin.

Book 4- you were my favorite.
Book 5- you made me cry.
Book 6- you made me cry again
When Dumbledore did die.

Book 7- you were amazing
You took me by surprise,
Voldemort defeated:
I saw it through your eyes.

The last movie was great
I've been waiting for years.
And I'm not gonna lie,
I shed a few tears.

So here's to you Harry Potter,
The boy who lived and such-
You've changed my life forever.
Thank you oh so much :)
P.S. I know Jon looks creepy- but he's trying to look like the poster.
Hahaha.

3 comments: