Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Bug...

The travel bug that is.
I've been putting pics from Switzerland into our "Third Year of Marriage" book...
and I want to travel again.
I NEED to travel again.
It's the bug- it's contagious- I can't help it.

How can you resist paddle boats in Italy?
Or sitting in a wildflower field while basking in the beauty Alps?!
Or riding a cable car up to the highest mountain and feeling like you're on top of the world?
You can't resist.
That's the only answer.
I miss Switzerland.
Time for a new adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Where exactly in Switzerland have you guys been? It looks so amazing and I for sure have to go there sometime soon, I only live like 5 hours (European hours that is ;)) away from the beautiful alps.
    I hope you'll be able to travel again soon,

    a dear reader from Germany,
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come travel to beee-ooootiful southern Utah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. A lot. The only thing holding me back at the moment is the fact we've booked our Spring Break trip, so I keep telling myself I can wait that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do not infect Samantha with your 'bug'. :-)

    ReplyDelete