Despite the popular belief (of my family, but mostly my Dad) that Houston is hot, humid, rainy, and miserable all the time- Houston does have it's moments of glory!
In fact- nine months out of the year are rather pleasant and it's only those three in the middle that people should evacuate to Utah. I was worried that May would turn Houston into summer- but we've still had some really nice days. Last night was one of those, which meant time for a bike ride :)
Yeah... Jon's wearing a rock climbing helmet... it works, right?
My rusty bike- I guess that's what happens in humidity...
Here we go!
On the road...
Who knew after a year and a half of marriage that we'd still like doing things together! ;)
Hahaha
May Houston always be cool and dry... psh ... yeah right.
Oh, just wait. By the end of May, it'll be as hot and humid as ever.
ReplyDeleteYay for indoor activities until mid to late October!
Yay fun! Nothing like a good ole bike ride to strengthen the marriage for sure. :) Cute blog, you changed it! Very summer-y. :)
ReplyDeleteCute blog!!!! I may just have to copy it. I get sick of mine every couple of weeks:) Isn't the weather gorgeous right now?! I just got done laying by the pool. We better live it up for the next few weeks because it's definitely not gonna last!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look! I find it funny that you are appreciating your last chance for good whether, and I'm still waiting for it to warm up enough here in Utah to enjoy the great outdoors :) Happy Biking!
ReplyDelete