Soo- I'm all for free stuff.
So when I heard about this promotion from Shutterfly for 50 free Christmas cards- I jumped on it!
So reasons why I love Shutterfly...
I haven't had too many experiences with Shutterfly but I've noticed that they're always giving away free things, which is fabulous.
Who doesn't like free stuff?
Sign up for an account on Shutterfly and they give you 50 free 4x6 prints! That's a deal.
I even have a coupon to print off one free 8x8 20 page book.
How can you not love a company that is always giving away free things?
And what a great time of season to take advantage of it... pictures make GREAT holiday gifts for family. Calendars are fabulous... click here
I LOVE the way canvas prints look... click here
And even use Shutterfly to get your Christmas cards... click here
That's what I'll be doing!
(150 words exactly...)
(Now 152 words...)
(Now 154...)
Ok I'll stop now.
Thanks Shutterfly!
So reasons why I love Shutterfly...
I haven't had too many experiences with Shutterfly but I've noticed that they're always giving away free things, which is fabulous.
Who doesn't like free stuff?
Sign up for an account on Shutterfly and they give you 50 free 4x6 prints! That's a deal.
I even have a coupon to print off one free 8x8 20 page book.
How can you not love a company that is always giving away free things?
And what a great time of season to take advantage of it... pictures make GREAT holiday gifts for family. Calendars are fabulous... click here
I LOVE the way canvas prints look... click here
And even use Shutterfly to get your Christmas cards... click here
That's what I'll be doing!
(150 words exactly...)
(Now 152 words...)
(Now 154...)
Ok I'll stop now.
Thanks Shutterfly!

Whats the coupon code for the 50 free cards? Where did you hear about it? I would love to do that.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're doing this; I was pleased as punch to get my Christmas Cards done for free (granted, you pay shipping, but still...).
ReplyDelete