Thursday, April 28, 2011

*Blessings*

You know when you have one of those days where it seems like everything in the world just goes your way? 
They don't come often enough...
But today was one of those days.

First off- we woke up to a cool, breezy Houston... it was 58 degrees this morning. 
Beautiful.
Definitely a blessing.

A couple days ago I noticed my Utah Drivers License was expiring in one week.
So I went to the DMV today to get a new license...
In and out in one hour.
Not bad for a government office in the 4th largest city in the nation.
Definite blessing.

My cousin and his wife moved to Houston today.
It's so nice to have some family close...
AND they bought me Chipotle for helping them move their stuff.
Definite blessing.

Jon has been needing surgery for the past two years.
We've put it off and off because we were afraid of the costs.
We finally decided to go do a pre-op appointment today and guess what?
Jon gets his surgery for free... FREE!
Saving us thousands of dollars.
HUGE blessing.

And to top it off- 
I didn't have to work today.
(Although I do have to work Saturday... lame.)
But blessing, nonetheless.

For all the crummy days out there- 
it sure helps to have one of these days once in a while :)

4 comments:

  1. Having a wunnerful daughter and a terrific son-in-law: cha-ching!! Big blessings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days like that! man, it sounds like a fantastic one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that first picture! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A toast to all the blessed days of our lives. May we live them all to their fullness and earn more by our goodness.

    ReplyDelete