Yes, ok... I'll admit it.
I took pictures of doorknobs.
Remember how life in Mississippi is a LEEEETLE bit slower than normal?
But c'mon!
We live in this cool old house and I swear all the doorknobs are original.
Ok, maybe not- but they look it and feel like it.
And I just wanted to remember them all...
so no making fun.





I love doorknobs too. Not even lying. I love that all those doors have skeleton keys! Do they really work?!
ReplyDeleteI can totally get behind pictures of doorknobs. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! I would totally take pictures of something like that too. :)
ReplyDeletehaha this could be a post from Noah as well. He loves door knobs so much he will point and cry until I hold him right in front of one and let him open and close the door with it. What are you living in Mississippi for? You quys have such fun adventures!
ReplyDeletenice blog and it's design!
ReplyDeleteCheap Flights to Harare
Very cool! I'm a fan of old things - including doorknobs - and me!
ReplyDelete