Monday, August 15, 2011

A Little Visit to the Promised Land

I love Utah.
Love, love, love.
Especially northern Utah in the summer time.
Is there anything more heavenly?
I think not.
After what seemed like the hottest/most humid summer ever in existence-
we got to end it with a lovely taste of Utah.
Ahhh...
As I blog here in Park City the sun is setting and a cool DRY breeze blows through the window mixed with the smell of grass and pine trees. 
L.O.V.E.
The reason for this lovely Utah trip?
My little brother got married in the Salt Lake City temple...
(to read more about temples... click here)
After the beautiful ceremony inside the temple-
we waited for the couple to make their appearance... 

Matching sisters...
That's the best smile we could get out of Mary ;)
 My parents
 Oh and HERE they are!
The bride and groom!
What a happy couple...
The "other" happy couple ;)

 Cute kissing parent pic
 Brothers
 Sisters
 The beautiful backyard reception...
Remember how Utah has lovely summer weather?
This night was no exception-
it was BEE-YOU-TI-FUL!
 Friends

 Cute sisters and cute cousin sang the cutest song.
And I'm kinda proud to say that we pulled off a "Wedding Flash Mob"...
put on by yours truly.
It was a hit.
 Cutting the cake
 And a little bit of dancing...
don't they look so happy?
Cute.
 You love birds have fun in Hawaii!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Flash Mob and so did my 3-year old daughter. When I played it she ran over to me and said "Hey that's on my Tangled movie!" Then after watching it once she tried imitating your every dance move! It was so cute! Thanks for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are you??! Way to go with the flash mob! And of course- congratulations to Loren! I still think of him as a hero from, what, 10 years ago? (The rescue by the river.)
    And... if you ever decide to move to Northern Utah, you have a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...That wedding flashmob is definitely the greatest thing ever. Kinda ticked actually something equally amazing didn't occur at my wedding (also that I wasn't part of that one!). Plus, any song from Tangled makes me a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are pretty much the coolest person in existence in my mind. Where were you I got married? That is SO fun. You guys all look so cute in your yellow and blue. And I love the fact that your Dad got on a chair to join in the flash mob. How many people did you have filming that? There were at least three different angles, I think! I'm glad that you had a chance to visit Utah (I'm only a little bit jealous). :)

    ReplyDelete