Monday, November 1, 2010

Because We Can, Can, Can!

Well- since we can't seem to have kids right now...
May as well do something that we CAN do, right?
Let our world travels continue!
Spring Break 2011 will be to...
Can you guess?





You got it.
London, Paris and Rome.
We found a good deal... so we're going :)

7 comments:

  1. And you had a chance to come to Colorado...

    BTW, when is a Costa Rica picture going to make the right column pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While in Paris, you MUST do the Can Can, because you can! :) I know - it's pretty corny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- sounds amazing! totally jealous :) i've always wanted to go tour those 3 cities... how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! That's so wonderful. :) London is probably one of my very favorite places in the whole entire world. If you need a tour guide or something, let me know and I'll enlist the help from a few friends who live in England. I've never been to Paris or Rome, but I'm sure they're pretty wonderful as well. Also, LOVE the Christmas header. It makes me smile as I am currently listening to Michael Buble's "I'll be Home for Christmas" on Pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So jealous! You guys will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you guys sure do life before kids the right way! I am so excited for ya'll. I went to London a while ago and loved it! It is such a neat place. Can't wait to hear all about it...in like 6 months or so!

    ReplyDelete