Yes, it's true.
We're Harry Potter nuts.
We've been anticipating November 19th like you wouldn't believe.
We re-watched all the movies in preparation...
ALMOST re-read all the books...
and we did indeed dress up for the event.
Here we are as Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...
(We went with Ravenclaw kuz all we had was old BYU graduation robes)
The Ences...
I mean Hermione and Ron-
Emily's eyes are just super sparkly,
or maybe she's under the Imperious Curse?
We were first in line :)
Apparently people in Texas didn't get the memo that it's cool to dress up to Harry Potter...
kuz our group was the only one!
But lots of people wanted their picture with us, hahaha.
I'm not sure whether it was because they thought we looked smashing (which we did by the way)
or if it was to mock us.
We'll go with the former.
More Gryffindors...
And more friends...
AND the movie was amazing.
Worth every penny.
Now is it July, yet?





You two make some good Ravenclaw peeps! ;) hehe Harry Potter is da best! :)
ReplyDeleteyay! i'm loving your costumes! i LOVED the movie, but the premier in st. g was lame. o. we were there super early and the theatre didnt even fill up. glad you guys had fun, and we're counting down until july right along with you!
ReplyDeleteYou two are TOO COOL!!! I can't believe the people in Texas didnt get the memo. And I love when you said "we may or may not have gone to 4 different restaurants" haha I love it.
ReplyDelete