Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ka-Razy!

I feel like I've blogged too much in the past couple of days...
 but I just had to share about the most twilight zone experience I've ever had.
 Too bad it didn't happen on Halloween. 
It was two days late.
So back up to Sunday- we found out that our shelf in our storage closet had collapsed and all our boxes were in disarray.
Monday I pulled everything out onto the balcony (our closet is outside) and put in a work order for them to come fix it.
Tuesday morning 2 am, we wake up to the LOUDEST thunder storm I've heard in all my life. 
I usually like thunder.
Not this kind!
It was making car alarms go off outside, no joke! 
Not to mention it was raining cats and dogs...
It's raining...
All our stuff is outside on the balcony!
So we made a run outside at 2 am to gather up all our soaking boxes.
We were wet to say the least.
We get back to bed.
Our alarms go off on our phones at 7 am.
We get up, get ready.
An hour later, Jon is ready to go to school and we look at the clock.... it's 7 am!
When our phones went off... it said 7 am.
An hour later... our phones said 7 am.
So weird.

5 comments:

  1. Strange...Could they have been programed for daylight savings on the wrong day? That's so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that thunder was so scary!! Jackson sleeps like a dead person so he slept through it, thank goodness, but I woke up like 15 times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take that lightning picture? Cuz if you did, it's ka-razy good!! Did you ever find out what was wrong with your clocks? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, that storm was insane! Scott and I were up for an hour and a half straight just waiting for it to go away. Those darn car alarms! Thankfully Addie didn't notice a thing... oh to sleep like a baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you are too funny! Seriously dun dun dun... And too bad it didn't happen this weekend because it is daylight savings! (just sayin'!) :) cool lightning picture!

    ReplyDelete