Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Dance- It'll Be Ok... Da doo da doo...

This past year I have been taking extra dance classes and dancing with a company-
which has been loads of fun!
This weekend we danced at a Houston Aeros hockey game...
First hockey game experience for both Jon and I and it was awesome!
So action-packed and intense!
Every time someone would get slammed against the glass... Jon would yell,
"YEAH!!! Hit em again!!!"
He KIND of got into it...
Anyway back to the dancing.
We didn't perform on the ice, no.
We performed out on the concourse in between 1st and 2nd period.
BUT the sound system they had for us wasn't all that great...
and we could barely hear our music :(
BUT the show went on...
Poor Jon...
He did a clogging solo and you couldn't hear his music at ALL.
 He had his headphones in the whole time with the song playing on his iPod.
Too bad the audience couldn't hear!
Hooray for acapella clogging :)
AND the Aeros won against the Oklahoma Barons...
after a 5 minute overtime AND a shoot-out.
 I think we could become hockey fans... :)

3 comments:

  1. Man, I love you guys!! Come clog for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud that you're both still dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a Hockey game (except at the arena by 7 peaks in Provo--not as exciting), but it seems way fun! You guys looked good dancing in the pictures and there was no music here.

    ReplyDelete