Welcome to London!
(outside our hotel... finally got there about noon)
So in order to get rid of jet lag... we set right out to see the sites (on 2 hours of sleep!)
First stop- Portobello Road
We were looking for magic bed knobs or broomsticks-
but found neither.
Just a WHOLE bunch of people!!
We rode one of these here buses...
On top of the bus
Walked along the Thames and saw some iconic London things...
And then ended the evening with this show...
It was A.MAZ.ING!!!
(even if we DID have a hard time staying awake...)
With some sleep- Day 2 should be much better :)


Now according to the Stone Family Decree, you are not allowed to go anywhere unless you bring home souveniers for the two youngest stone girls. :) So you better bring me back something!!! ;) haha :) I love you! Hope you're having a blast! :D I'm so jealous! ha
ReplyDeleteAnd i'm not kidding about bringing me back something. :)
I.LOVE.LONDON. That's just all there is to it! Seriously, I could live there. So jealous you saw Lion King there; aren't the costumes amazing?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you have time (and if it's still there), the Princess Diana memorial in Harrod's department store is a quick and easy tourist stop. So is "riding lions" in Trafalgar Square. And feeding birds at St. Paul's Cathedral (like in Mary Poppins).
ReplyDeletehow fun!! seriously- what an amazing trip!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing first day! "Bloomin lovely" is what I say! And, as for Jessica's comment, it is also tradition to bring the mommy a souvenir also! Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete