HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
You better believe that we slept in on Wednesday! We were SOOO pooped after walking around New York all day. It took us an hour just to get off the island (people dressed in green EVERYWERE!), BUT after that- we were on the road again!
We decided to stop off in Philadelphia...
We only had a one hour parking spot and wanted to see Independence Hall, Liberty Bell and eat a REAL Philly Cheesesteak!
The cheesesteaks were delicious. I'm pretty sure it's on the "Top 10 Most Unhealthy Foods for You"... but that's ok ;)
Eating took longer than expected... so we RAN over to Independence Hall and snapped a picture- then we ran around frantically looking for the Liberty Bell.... but it was blocked off. Only accessible to people who were on a tour of Independence Hall... and we just didn't have time for that. Poo.
We got back to DC and went with the Goodsells to the temple...
And that's how we ended Day 5... sitting felt glorious ;)
First and foremost: CUTE SHOES! Second: Phily is my most favorite city in the whole entire world. Seriously. I love that place. And yes, the cheesesteak sandwiches are to die for. :) My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures!
ReplyDeleteDang! I don't think I would have enough energy to keep up with you guys :)
ReplyDeleteLooking so beautiful photos is a feast for the eye. I am looking foward to next episode season!
ReplyDeleteMeli - that shirt you are sporting - is it - could it be - I won't say it. See, I had good taste after all - just not in the matching, right? This looked like a fun and sort of relaxing day. I remember last time I was at the D.C. temple - I left your little 2yr old self with Aunt Judy while Dad and I went!! Good memories!!
ReplyDeleteI want to grab that philly cheesesteak off the picture and eat it all. It looks so good!!! I'm jealous you guys got to see so much! I wanna go back east!!!
ReplyDelete