Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring or Fall?

Is it Spring or Fall? I just don't know!
Oh Houston, you confuse me so...
When on my run around the town,
I see the leaves all falling down!
"Is it Fall?" I say to me...
With leaves blowing around it seems to be!
But, when I get home what do I find?
Some MORE trees of a different kind!
Beautiful blooms, to me scream "SPRING!"
Don't you see the paradox this does bring?
Just tell me Houston once and for all,
Is it Spring or is it Fall?

7 comments:

  1. impressive poem girl!!! :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Spring or is it Fall?
    Why, it's neither at all!

    It's winter, it's winter!
    It's winter, dear sprinter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, cute poem! that WOULD be really confusing! I've seen some trees still losing their leaves here too! But I am starting to see "popcorn popping" on some trees too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your poem girl! I guess whatever area you are running in can have it's own season. It IS Texas after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have reached new heights in the "You Totally Crack Me Up" category!! I miss your silliness like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay . .. I'm laughing SO hard right now! Amelia, you are hilarious. I read it to Brian and he's laughing right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the poem. You are so creative! I'm sorry Texas is confusing you. I guess you'll just have to move out here!

    ReplyDelete